Guy Kawasaki of Apple Inc, Motorola and Alltop.com
What is the most important thing for a startup to have? Join us as Guy shares his investment strategy and provides inside access into the mind of a top VC.
Guy Kawasaki is the founding partner of Garage Technology Ventures, a seed & early stage venture capital fund investing in extraordinary entrepreneurs with unique technologies. Previously, he was Chief Evangelist of Apple Inc and an advisor to the Motorala Business Unit of Google. Guy is also the author of many best selling books including the recent best seller, The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users.
Items Mentioned in This Podcast
In this session you’ll learn:
- Who Guy associates with having achieved the most success and why?
- Why Guy made the leap from the tech startup scene to the world of Venture Capital?
- What exactly Guy looks for when investing in a startup?
- Characteristics of entrepreneurs nowadays that drives Guy insane?
- What books Guy recommends to aspiring entrepreneurs?
- Apps and Software that Guy uses on a daily basis and could not live without.
Finally, we finish the session with a quick fire round, where we hear Guy’s views on the latest and greatest from the technology industry. This includes Guy’s opinion on whether we are in a tech bubble? The future of Tesla? Whether Amazon is a Buy or Sell?